Effective Date: January 31, 2011
Wild Focus Inc. is private company registered in British Columbia, Canada BC0879715.
1. Domain Names and Server Information. For each visitor to our website, www.wildfocus.com, our web server automatically recognizes and collects only the user’s domain name. Information such as e-mail address, postal information, travel preferences or phone numbers are only captured with your permission. Your domain name is captured with the sole purpose of aggregating information on what pages user’s access or visit. This information is used for internal review with the purpose of improving the content of our webpage and will not be used to contact users for marketing purposes or shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
3. Email Addresses. If you have provided your email address to Wild Focus and do not wish to receive any further emails from us in the future, please let us know using the contact information provided on the Contact page, or by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-newsletter communication.
4. Personal Information. Personal information provided when making a reservation will collected by Wild Focus, and used for the purposes of making your travel arrangements. Your name, address, and contact information will be securely stored in our guest database, and will be used for tour specific communications and loyalty program communications. Credit card information provided when making a reservation is used for the purpose of processing your payment. Wild Focus does not retain credit card details, and uses a secure third party server for credit card payment processing. We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our website.
5. Mailings. If you have supplied us with your postal address you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new tours and promotions. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know using the contact information provided on the Contact page.
6. Guest Database. In order to facilitate tour coordination and loyalty program communications, Wild Focus maintains a guest database containing the name, address, phone number, and email address of our guests. This guest database is stored offline in a password-protected computer. Upon request, we can provide you with a description of the information we maintain (e.g., name, address, phone number, email address) and you may make a request to have your information updated. If you wish to receive further information or make a change to your contact information, please contact us via the contact information provided on the Contact page.
7. Other Uses of Information. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
8. Questions and Concerns. If you are concerned about how your personal information is used, you should check back at our website periodically. Guests may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by notifying Wild Focus via the contact information provided on the Contact page.